- Venice – Patras by boat
Ferry services from Venice to Patras are carried out throughout the year. The routes are usually 2 per week and are operated by the company Anek Superfast.
- What is the frequency of sailings from Venice to Patras?
You can travel by ferry to Patras from Venice full-time with 2 routes every day. Usually, most ferries depart between 12:00-13:00 and arrive in Patras at 21:00-22:00. From time to time, there are also some evening services.
- What is the cost of ferry tickets from Venice to Patras?
Single ferry tickets for the route from Venice to Patras for one passenger start at €115. The final cost depends on available discounts and offers, seat selection and vehicle transfer.
- What is the distance between Venice and Patras?
he distance between the two ports is approximately 692 nautical miles (1,113 km).
- Can I book a cabin for the trip?
Yes you can book cabins on the ferry to Patras from Venice. It is a good choice because the journey is quite long.
- What are the baggage limits?
ANEK Superfast is quite flexible when it comes to luggage size and weight. However, we recommend that it does not weigh more than 50 kg to avoid any delays due to limited space in the luggage storage area
- Where can I book ferry tickets for Venice – Patras?
You can book ferry tickets at Ferrycenter from Venice to Patras.