The top management of the company has defined specific principles on which the anti-corruption policy is based, which are:
• implements a policy of zero tolerance for bribery and corruption and is committed to acting with professionalism, legitimacy and integrity in all its business dealings and relationships.
• does not tolerate any form of bribery or corruption.
• will not provide, offer, or offer to provide, approve or request anyone to provide, directly or indirectly, benefits of any kind to persons, so that those persons act, in breach of their duties, in an act or omission.
• will never ask for or accept, directly or indirectly, benefits of any kind or promise, in order to provoke or reward inappropriate behavior in the form of acts or omissions arising out of or in conflict with one’s duties.
• the policy is appropriate for the purposes and objectives of the company.
• actively complies with all laws and regulations related to the fight against corruption, money laundering and terrorism and recognizes that it has a responsibility to report to the competent Greek authorities any conduct that is considered suspicious.
• makes efforts to continuously improve the Anti-Corruption System.
• informs and trains human resources, as well as partners and subcontractors, on anti-corruption policies.
• sets and measures specific targets for combating corruption.
• assigns the management of the System to a specific role which is the System Manager for the Fight against Corruption.
The Policy is available to company staff and subcontractors, who apply it.