Company security policy.
FERRY CENTER is constantly strengthening its position, strengthening and increasing its prestige, responding to challenges and moving positively and effectively in the demanding and difficult environment of the tourism service sector.
«The company, based on its experience and know-how, aims at the continuous expansion of its services, by experienced and specialized staff, always focusing on quality, safe and complete satisfaction of the needs and requirements of its customers»
FERRY CENTER has installed an Information Security Management System that complies with the ISO 27001: 2013 standard and is committed to:
• Satisfaction of its customers by providing high quality according to their requirements.
• Ensuring the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information processed, circulated, maintained electronically or physically through the company’s staff and information systems.
• The timely and rapid identification and response to emergencies related to a breach (or suspected breach) of the security of the company’s information.
• The protection of the company’s investment in information and communication technologies.
• Compliance with the requirements of Greek and European Legislation in matters of personal data management, communications privacy, copyright, etc.
• Τhe continuous improvement of the Information Security Management System, its efficiency and performance in matters of ensuring the integrity, confidentiality and availability of information for the benefit of the company itself, its employees, customers and partners.
«It is important for FERRY CENTER to have the necessary resources to support the Information Security Management System and to provide the necessary knowledge to its staff in matters of information security, utilizing its skills and abilities»
Fully recognizes the objectives of the Information Security Management System and supports their implementation.